10 August 2005

I've been tagged - Meme!

I was tagged to do a Meme! I feel so honored! This one came from Joy - and her awesome blog Scrapalicio

idiosyncracy: structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. write down five of your idiosyncracies. then, if you wish, tag five people. so here we go:

a. I have to sleep with the TV on, volume down low, but on. I like to set it on TNT or USA. Mostly TNT because they rarely have those annoying Infomercials. I do not sleep well if the TV is not on. I don't know if it's because I work nights or what>?


b. When i clean the house I can't just clean ONE room. I go between several rooms, many times never really getting one room completely cleaned. This is how I scrap book too. I can't start one layout or project, I have several in progress and I walk from one to the next working on them. (Sometimes you have to let glue set, or Stickles, or Diamond Glaze....)

c. The nail on my pinky toes are nonexistant - or might as well be. It's the most embarrassing part of my pedicure, second only to the fact I have to have a glass of wine prior to the pedicure to ensure appropriate "relaxedness" so as to not grit my teeth while they are buffing and scrubbing.


d. I put french fries inbetween my hamburger and bun. It's only McD's french fries and cheeseburgers. I ask for "no salt" fries, cheeseburger without onions (so I know that it was made fresh - and I get it hot). I then put the hot HOT fries on my cheeseburger and chow down. I rarely finish the rest of the french fries in the bag - that didn't go on my cheeseburger.


e. I swirl everything that I drink.... It comes for this wine tasting class I took A LONG time ago (when I was young dumb and stupid - the same time I got the life time membership at Bally's Total Fitness). I learned to swirl wine before tasting it and sniffing the aroma. I now swirl my morning cafe au lait, my water, my pop, my milk, my protein shake, hot tea.... you name it - I swirl it. It's rather annoying sometimes because I subconsciously do it - and I get asked why I am swirling my green crack house on the corner's (starbucks) cafe of the day.

Now I am taggin five other scrappy bloggers - Leah, Nancy, Omanoot, Desiree, and Katie.

1 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

I have loved reading this particular meme that seems to making the rounds lately... so fascinating and fun.

a quirk I share with you: I occasionally put fries on my mcdonalds hamburger, too. I don't know why but it just tastes SO GOOD (and I am secretly glad that I am not alone). also, I have also been known to put potato chips on my turkey sandwiches.

anyway, digging your blog.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home