06 August 2005

Nat's Card!


Nat's Bday card2
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Yesterday - after the girls left I worked on Nat's Bday card. I almost finished it last night.
(I was suppose to take a nap before work... but you know how that goes. All of a sudden I looked up and tis was 5:30PM...)
I was inspired by a sample on More Than Scrapbooking.com. I took a 12X12 card stock and cut it to 9x12. I folded the 9 inch side to create a 6x12 rectangle. I then folded it into quarters.....


Nat's Bday card
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
The third quarter is where the pocket is. The other quarters were glued shut and had "scraps!!!" covering them.
(YES I used scraps. I am so proud of myself for using scraps!)
The rest were scrap embellishments I had in my organizers. A little Scrap works, a lil KI, a little Stampin Up Buttons, misc ribbon and stickles around flower and butterfly.
It was quick, easy and simple. The pocket will hold her spending money for Minnesota next week! Can't wait to give it to her!

Now to bed for me!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Nat, Happy Birthday to Nat!!!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home