08 August 2005

Running on fumes....


bathing beauties
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.

So - I completed my five days in a row of work (gotta pay for the NINE coupons I earned somehow) - and taught today. I am home enjoying the presence of my girls. They got home last night around 8P and stopped by work to bring me dinner. I gave Nat her card and she started dancing up and down at triage - so excited. Ro was clinging to my legs - everyone thought I was trying to bring a patient to a room and they were clinging to my legs to prevent me from bringing them back. (yeah Ro needs help - she needs alot of help!!!)
I have three more days - two teaching and two working nights (you do the math) and then MALL OF AMERICA!!!! Look out - three girls with lemonaide money, birhtday money and mad money - unleashed on the property..... could be brutal. I hear there is an Archivers there AND an IKEA across the street.....

Gotta get back to working on my anniversary gift for the hubby......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home