08 June 2005

Computer literate they are..........


I love this picture. Natalie has shown Rowan how to log on to the computer, log onto Disney Channel.Com, Nick.Com,play games, email celebs and get updates on shows. Did I mention Rowan is "FOUR."
This photo - to me - is a peek at five minutes of a time span where the two sisters are "getting along," "helping each other out," "siting side by side," "working on a project TOGETHER." A rare event right now. A photo for their teen years when they are shooting ice daggers and darts at each other with their stares, cold shoulders and door slamming. Girls are truly fascinating to raise. I think we learn more about ourselves through them than we realize. One thing I am CERTAIN of - they are born with hormones...
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home