04 June 2005

Most Awesome Art Find this season.....


I went to this most quaint little festival by our place. It was nice. There were alot of antiques - which I am so not into anymore (odd how we grow out of likes and dislikes) - and a few art vendors. There was a whole street of kids things - which was the main reason we went. The girls had a blast. I stumbled across this artist with her work that I fell in love with. It reminded me of my own collage scrap booking projects. (NOT that I am anywhere near her calliber). I had to get one of her pieces of work. I had to post it. It was such an odd weekend here - the weater definitely reflected how I feel this weekend... humid, sticky, occasional breeze and fickle with rain, sun, clouds. This reflects the moody, blah, occasional burst of energy I was feeling..... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home