04 June 2005

Inside page sample of Quote Book - Remember this!


Here is the inside of one of the pages filled w quotes. The pictures really do not do it justice. The book is filled with love and alot of thought towards the verses and some quotes I placed in it. They were quotes that really made a difference in my spiritual walk as well as my own personal struggles that I deal with on a daily basis. Struggles that I already see in my girls. I wanted to give them a heads up on dealing with them.... I hope this out lasts me by many decades.... Posted by Hello
I must give credit where credit it due - however. I take alot of classes at Windy City Scrapbooking. This is where I learned to make the book. Alot of the creative embellishment was inspired by both the instructor and several books/magazines sitting on my scrap booking shelves.... Alot of divine inspiration... I do believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home