04 June 2005

Quote Book - Remember This!


Here is the front of my quote book that I have been working on. It is all put together. I still have room for some more quotes (bible verses) . The inside cover has a letter to my girls as to why I am passing it down to them. This book means alot to me - in the ability to hand it down to my girls. Now I have to work on Vol II.  Posted by Hello
The back cover has a library pouch with tags of books names that I think they should at least read - if not own. I also have a little paper bag pocket half way through the book with tags that have song titles that I think they should listen to - if nothing more to get a picture of the music that has shaped my life. I feel like I am passing on a piece of myself to them when I look at this book. It is literally me exposed. It is full of what motivates me, helps me through difficult times, shapes me, molds me and develops me as the person I am ever evolving into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home