27 April 2006

Where did April go?

What a crazy last few days.......

In addition to meeting the infamous editor of Bust Magazine and the famous Stitch N Bitch Nation books (see my phunky knitting blog!) I have been super busy with work and LIFE!!!!!!!

Man o man - where has April gone... it has just FLOWN by.........

I thankfully (after tomorrow) have this weekend OFF!!!!! I am looking forward to time with the fam! It is suppose to rain and I am thinking great snuggling knitting weather with Nat and great snuggling reading weather with Rowan!!!! Maybe we will do a movie?????? hmmmmmmm

Next weekend - NEXT WEEKEND - is the Scrap Expo in Chicago! I am geeked. I need to get some scrapbooking mojo back!!!! I have several classes to go to as does the hubby! Nat is sharing a class with me and then they have POOL time at the hotel!!! (The expo is in Oak Park and we are making it a get away weekend! LOL).

I am hoping for some major down time and relaxation!!!!!

Oh - and the other fabulous news!!!!

I GOT MADONNA CONCERT TICKETS!!!!!!


So geeked....

okay just very exhausted - must.... get.... some...... sleep......

2 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

I feel the same way...I'm pretty sure someone messed up and that it's really only the second week in April!! I can't believe how quickly the time flew by!!

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April is over?? OMy goodness...I can't believe it either!! Congrats on the Madonna tixs! That is going to be one Awesome show!!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home