11 April 2006

2 Peas Challenge!

Challenge:
Pick one. and Elaborate if you so wish!

!. chocolate or vanilla? DARK Chocolate!
2. sandals or barefoot? BAREFOOT - I grew up in Florida and grew up with the barefeet syndrome. I hate socks, I hate shoes and if I had to chose between the two - I would pick barefeet...
3. basic grey or scenic route? BASIC GREY!!!!! It's just so PHUNKY!!!!!
4. primas or HS flowers? PRIMAS - There are so many different kinds!!!!
5. computer journaling or handwritten? Computer. I hand write charts at work (I know we are in the archaic ages - and the computerized charting is a year away) so my hand writing is HORRIBLE and I can type faster than I can write - and I can type without looking at the key!!!!! (Maybe that is why I can knit without looking?)
Now for the scrapbook - I take time set aside to pain stakingly carefully write out what I want to write out. But for plain ole journaling - COMPUTER!
6. Madonna or Gwen Stefani? I use to be a HUGE Madonna fan - she is awesome dancer, singer, song writer.... BUT I JUST LOVE Gwen Stefani and she has replaced Madonna (Sorry Madonna!)
7. Leno or Conan? Uh - neither!
8. Koolaid or Crystal Lite? Crystal light and GREEN TEA! Awesome mix!
9. American Idol or Amazing Race AMAZING RACE - I hate HATE Hate American Idol and that Simon person!
10. catlover or doglover? DOG - Wish I could have one! In Chicago you HAVE to be a DOG lover!!!!

That was fun - a GREAT break from work!!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!! Dark chocolate, Gwen, and barefeet!!!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Kristal said...

Right there with ya 'bout barefoot!! I grew up in Alabama (no jokes please) and when we went to the Gulf, we'd see who could walk across the pavement barefoot. Good ole' days :0) Re: book~Retro Mania~any good? Looks interesting! P.S. I've gotten lots of compliments on my coin purse~Thanx

5:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a barefoot kinda girl too! My dad used to scream at me about it too. DAna

5:45 AM  
Blogger Sandra Collins said...

Great post!! I'll have to try the crystal lite and green tea

7:22 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

loved your answers! totally barefoot person too.. that and sandals in the summer.. it's the only way to go!

9:04 AM  
Blogger imanewbierunner said...

I completely agree about neither Leno nor Conan. Yucky!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't always go barefoot but i hear ya! not a shoe person at all even in the rain i got flip-flops on!

2:30 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

all about flip flops!!!!!!!!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home