21 April 2006

Most Awesome Book signing!


Yesterday (amongst the othe dozen things I did) I attended a book signing at Arcadia Knitting. The mother daughter team were delightful. They cracked me up! Both read from their book and told wonderfully funny stories about differences and similarities between them. I can't wait to be able to sit down and read this book!!!!

I have read her book "Quirky Kids" and highly recommend it to anyone in pediatrics or anyone that has an Autistic, PDD, or other type of child!

Okay - back to work!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh cool find...I will have to check it out!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

looks so interesting... sounds like a great book! tfs,

5:40 AM  
Blogger mle said...

Hey there.... i have tried to keep up with you but no go... i have updated my blog if u get the chance to email me or whatever.... hope all is well in Chicago

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home