15 April 2006

Snap Shots of Saturday TAX DAY

Snap Shots of Saturday
15 April 2006




It was BEAUTIFUL out! Nat and I took a walk, did some window shopping in Lincoln Park and enjoyed the sunshine!

She had to dress up for the occasion. She is such the fashion plate. Unlike her mom that would love to just hang out in jeans in a shirt - Nat has to calculate what she wears out!



I loved these photos of her walking down the sidewalk!!!





she really hammed it up don't you think????





She brought her knitting with her so we could hang at Starbucks for a while and knit together. Have our lil Stitch Nitch as she called it!





Order of a tall hot choc, soy with whip cream for her and a green tea latte for me. (Looks like Rota Virus to me but tastes yummy!!!!!)




Prior to our Stitch Nitch we went to Block Buster and rented lotsa movies. I haven't been in a Blockbuster in Ages (actually they mentioned that when I was checking out - they had to update our acct.) I use Netflix - and now I know why. $37.00 later and 7 movies we walked out (okay there were two buckets of popcorn there too!)





We had MOVIE night at our place tonight! We got through "Your's, Mine and Ours" (Cute) and "March of the Penguins" (which my girls love!) Then we watched "Bachelor" and the "House of D." We still have three more movies for Sunday!





After the knitting nitch at starbucks we then took off for Target and Joann's. I needed to finish up some last minute things for the Easter Baskets and get the girls Sandals. I sent them with Dad to get the Sandals (big mistake - but they are happy - that is all tha matters) and I took off for JoAnns.....

Easter Basket Saga - to be posted on Sunday!

I hope everyone is having an Equally beautiful Spring Day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She needs a modeling contract!! She sure knows how to "work it"!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home