10 April 2006

Well blow me over!!!!!!

I am sitting here bummed at work - just not in the mood for work.....

I went down to McDonalds (yes sadly we have a McDonalds in our basement - sad isn't it) to get a POP (fountain pop the best!) and saw that on Mondays there is FREE coffee!

I ask, giddy with excitement, "ooooooh can I still get a free coffee at 2158 at night?" and the person behind the counter says "Yes" (only in Spanish which I can't spell or I would have typed that) and I order a FREE coffee. She asked if I would like anthing else and of course I got my large fountain Pop too - diet coke that is.

Yes I have Caffeine issues...... I am working on that one.......

But Free - FREE - free Coffee on Mondays!!!!! I might just work every Monday now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home