09 April 2006

Flower Girls!

I am so happy - my daughters are going to be flower girls in a wedding this summer. Actually I am very proud (and honored that they were asked) that they are going to be doing this. The dress is absolutely gorgeous that they will be wearing as well!



Rowan and Nat are ecstatic!!!!!!

But I am happy as well because, not only am I going to pass a few knitting stores along the way - there are a few scrapbooking stores I will be hitting as well.....

Norm's a lil bothered by the knitting stores reminding me that yarn takes up more room than flat paper, but I encouraged him with the scrapbooking stores!!! Yippeee!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

that is totally so cute!!! Love it!

Michelle

3:38 AM  
Blogger justem said...

They are going to be so cute!!!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those dresses are gorgeous, have fun!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Remind Norm that yarn makes great insulation and is quite energy efficient!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home