09 April 2006

2 Peas Challenge

Challenge:
I type a word.. you type the first thing that comes to your mind... this should be fun... ready? here we go...

1. Harry.... Potter (duh)
2. Black.... Socks (they never get dirty the longer you wear them the blacker they get... it's a song)
3. Delicious... smelicious (what Rowan says when we are cooking dinner)
4. Funny... girl (from the movie!!!)
5. Green... yarn (love green LIME green - I haven't knitted one thing without it yet)
6. Ribbons... galore
7. Internet... savy
8. BBQ... party
9. People... "outta-my-way"
10. Quirky... dirky (something I say to Nat when she has her lil patterns she has to carry out before doing something - her lil quirky dirkies!!!)


( ) was added after I typed in the words - HONEST!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

lol. Love out-a-my-way. And Harry Potter! You're such a cool lady!

Michelle

3:39 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

love your challenge.. and omg.... such a gorgeous white dress.. they will look smashing!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another "Harry Potter"...AWESOME!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love your list and thanks so much for your wonderful rak that I just got from my neighbor. She got in the mail a few days ago and said she forgot all about it. could have killed her.

Dana

5:26 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

ha, I did funny girl too. And on your top post, that dress is gorgeous!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home