11 April 2006

2 Peas challenge!

Challenge:

Easter is gonna be here before we know it... this weekend.
Do you celebrate the Easter holiday? How do you and your loved ones celebrate this most special time?
What are your special Easter plans for this weekend?
Egg hunt? Bunnies and candy? Church services?
What does EASTER mean to you? Do you celebrate its great significance?

Well..... I usually work Easter Sunday. Sucks to be me. One thing is always true - the girls get new dresses that are "extra special", there is Easter Sunday Service but we try really hard not to give it any more importance than any other Sunday - or the fact that Praise and Worship should occur on Sundays and CHURCH should happen through the week. This Year - I do believe that Nat has made the decision to be "water baptised." So this year will be special. (I don't know how we are going to pull it off with the dress though.......) I am NOT working this year and I WILL be there!!!!!

Also - Easter Egg hunt is very important. Darn if that Easter Bunny doesn't come while we are at church (LOL). And then the baskets... this year the girls are getting "lime green" Crocs in their basket amongst other things. We do not do candy. Usually the baskets are filled with arts and crafts stuff, bubble bath stuff and silly lil toys.

Dinner???? My husband likes to do Lamb. I am not a big person for Lamb. I am not sure what we are doing for food this year??? Ham sounds good.... hmmmmmm

Great thoughts on Easter. I will have to scrap this!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Hope that you have a Happy Easter and glad that you don't have to work this year!! I actually start vacation at 0700 on Easter morning! :-)

2:07 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

me like Ham too! Yum

p.s. ditto on the Keanu thing! lol. So glad you think so too. He's hot! (saying it as respectable married woman here!)

Michlele

2:54 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

sounds like u and ur family will have loads of fun!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Sandra Collins said...

I hope your Easter is wonderful - sounds like you'll have some awesome family moments!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great traditions!
Hope you have a very happy one!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home