29 January 2006

Sunday Blogger Challenge from 2Peas

If you were single, unattached - which celebrity would you like to
date. Pick as many as you want. I know I will -
Burberrygirl



Hmmmmmmmmmmmm................

I am not unattached so this is hard for me..... So I am thinking - if my daughter were of the dating age.... whom would I want her to date? (We must not let this post get back to my dear hubby!!!)

Bono hands down..... (nope he's attached).

Johnny Depp.... (nope he's attached as well).

Keanu Reeves..... (only if he didn't open his mouth to speak - because the minute he did that would ruin it.)

Jet Li..... (I know she would be protected.....)

Martin - lead singer from Delirious...... (is he attached????)



India Trip disc two214_edited-2, originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Can't tell - I am blocking his left hand.....
Okay enough goofing off, back to work I must go! Dinner is over (BIG frown)!!!!!
Editted (thank you Burberrygirl!) - I would formally like to add Brian Griese to the list. Brian and Nat have a history they do! Nat was in the hospital at 4 months for a rxn to her immunizations. Brian and the rest of the U of M football team were on the floor she was on visiting. They stopped by her room and Brian actually HELD her. I have the picture SOMEWHERE.... (what a picture to lose huh?) Nat - to this day - watches him play Pro Football and yells - "Go Brian, Go Brian, Go Brian - Yeah Brian!!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

LOL. Thanks for playing. My husband don't read my blog so I can get away with murder on there. *cough cough*. I don't really mind they are attached too much. Since I am as well. bwahahahahaha.

Michelle

2:29 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

Delirious~very cool~when did you see them? One of the first worship CD's that I bought...

Thanks for sharing the photo
Lisa

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home