28 January 2006

Layouts Layouts Layouts....

I got alot done this week!
I was productive!
I am so happy!!!!!


I got caught up on my assignments from Donna Downey's Class at the Big Picture! I started on my India Album and got some of the girl's pictures done as well!

And...
I still had time to workout each day this week.
The soreness is starting to edge off.... a little...


Here are my pages from Donna's Class.

This is my SS Date Planner. I do not know what I would do without it now. To think I was all about my palm pilot a year ago. This is so much cuter and practical!!!!







I loved her idea of faces throughout the year. I am excited about actually getting a photo each month of my girls to do a layout like this next year for their scrapbooks. Imagine a baby through the year - how they change.






I see subtle changes in the girls with these pictures which really makes my heart feel full! This was SO easy to do!!! (other than combing thru pics looking for each month. I think that is why I am starting now!)









So here is my mini album. This will be for chronicling my Balancing Out in 2006. A page for each month for nine months. (It takes Nine Months to birth something right? NO - no subliminal messages here... just I figured in Nine Months there should be a change noticable... yes????)






Here is the first page of this book!










I will post more later... Men are outta the house and I am going to scrap with my girls now. Natalie is into collages (only she calls is Colleges!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

those layouts are beautiful! Love it.

Michelle

12:05 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Love the layouts! Thanks for sharing~"Faces" Page is a great idea~

7:40 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I love your planners! I esp. love the frog paper from Basic Grey!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home