24 January 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday

I am back on track.... I sat out all of January and most of December. To be honest - usually it was 0300 on Wednesday, sitting in bed with my MAC realizing I had missed Tuesday all together. My New Years INTENTION - TO STAY ON TRACK and spend more time with the FAM.

SPT - started the February challenge that is challenging me out of my box. EEEEEEEK. For those of you on the trip with me - or heard this story - it seems that this is a reoccuring them God wants me to experience. He wants me outta my box.

The Challenge - February Challenge "all of me" "all of me" embrace your mistakes, love the ugly bits.

Now what is even more funny - on Joy's Blog - her post last night was "Accept Beauty!"

Even more funny - I was reading Keri Smith's blog in regards to Pictures of yourself - and then it was posted on SPT> HELLO!

As if I need another hint to STAY ON TRACK!

So here it goes - a picture of me, RAW, unedited and ALL of ME - the good the bad and the ugly!


India trip142_edited-1, originally uploaded by Freakrn.



It doesn't get any more raw than this. No Makeup, lil sleep, hair pulled back because it's a REALLY bad hair day (thanks to the humidity, lack of showers, sleeping (or trying to) on a train). I hate this picture. HATE IT. But - my fam loves it. I am trying hard to see the good in it. I can point out all the flaws. The one thing I do like is the way my eyes (lacking sleep) seem to still sparkle.

3 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

and a gorgeous smile

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing...
How pretty your eyes look!
:0)

-Roc

11:23 AM  
Blogger Huma said...

your eyebrows look pretty good too..

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home