06 January 2006

Amsterdam Lay Over

Let me start by saying - I AM HAVING A FABULOUS TIME!

Nat and Ro I miss dearly! (Hubby too!)

I am on a layover in Amsterdam - have a lil while to post and check email.

The flight here was fine. The landing was a bit rough but God has to be protecting a flight full of 200 people on a mission to India - you think?

I picked up a few Holland Trinkets to bring back. Praise God the US Dollar is a bit stronger than a few months ago. It's not that much more to buy here.

WE will be leaving for our 12 HOUR flight to New Delhi at 1000. I am actually AWAKE and energized and I have gone on nothing but caffeine, adrenaline and God's Grace all week. I was asleep before the plane took off from O'hare and woke up 30 minutes into flight. Praise God again!!! I am meeting new people, making friends, and learning LOTS! Nat and Ro - you will be happy to know that you guys made quite the impression waiting in line with me at the airport. I am no known as the mom with the beautiful girls who came to see me off at the airport. EVERYONE LOVES LUCY! I am having to tell them to pat thier eyes after they hear your wonderful message!!!

Will post more from Delhi!!!!!

MISS YOU GIRLS!!!! Just remember -

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust

Move it Move it Move it!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray that God will keep you safe and that He will use you for His glory. May the road rise to meet you, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the wind be always at your back, may the rain fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Love, Mom

5:50 AM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

glad to hear you are doing well! looking forward to keeping up with you through your blog!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home