29 January 2006

Birthday invite.....

So I got home from a rather busy night at work - to six invitations waiting for me to make them! Rowan's Fifth Bday party is this Friday.


Everyone knows - but no one got the invite yet. It's a sleep over. So - here I sat on my bed, propping the eyes open - making the invites.

I think - for no sleep - they turned out kinda girly cute....

Rowan LOVES them! That's all that counts right???

Okay I am heading off to bed.

BTW - I used no scraps. I used some girly paper I got at the LSS on SALE (Clearance!!!)
I was inspired by the PJ Crop invites from January's Scrapbook Answers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Those are adorable!!!You are one rockin' mama!

1:55 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

very cute!!! love the little dresses on the cards!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

those are so cute! Girly or not all it matters is that your kid likes them.

Michelle

6:56 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

They are so cute! I hope the party goes well!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home