12 December 2005

Christmas Card Making

Like I said earlier - I went to my FAVORITE LSS this weekend and made some Christmas Cards. I am now in the mood.....
I am busy doing tags, and cards and a christmas accordian card for my Christmas Letter. I can't wait to get one of those done to put up on the blog. I think it's going to turn out cool....

Tomorrow I have a very dear friend coming over to scrapbook before she heads out of town for the holidays. Then I plan on using Thursday - my day off - (and providing my Advance Paperwork is done) to make as many cards as I can!!!!!!!!!

On a side note - if you are reading this and in the Windy City vicinity - my FAVORITE LSS (Windy City Scrapbooking) has hooked up with Children's to provide "premade scrapbook pages" for albums. These albums will be made for babies awaiting adoption in the NICU. If you are looking to make a page to donate - STOP BY ON SATURDAY - it's their Christmas Open House and sure to be a blast!!! There will be make and takes - but more importantly - pages to make for the NICU albums!!!!!! IF you don't live in the Windy City area - and want to send in a page - this is an on going project!!!! Click on Windy City Scrapbooking - to get their address!!!

I am off to be productive before work!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

so fun!!! love the Blitzen paper.
I am trying to get on the ball and do some christmas cards also.

:)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home