15 December 2005

I'm bad........

So today I was suppose to work on Christmas Cards.... KNOWING that next week is Christmas. (eeeeeeeeeeeeek) The whole idea of making Christmas Cards is actually taking the time to think about the person/family that we are sending it to and personalizing it because we are thinking of them this time of year.
I spent the whole day (literally) working on my Advance Paperwork at home. It was due today. Do you know how insane you can literally get when you read a 24 page document over and over again. Revising, editting, revising, editing and revising. I am ready to shoot myself.
I want to sit down and work on cards - but I am really really tired. I have two excited children bouncing (literally) bouncing around the house trying to wrap gifts they have for others.

Ok-Y enough whining - off to work I go..... Christmas Cards, caroling and sitting by the fire with my girls..... It really can't get any better!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home