08 December 2005

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it SNOW!!!!!

How fitting for tonights MIDNIGHT showing of NARNIA - The Lion, The Withc and the Wardrobe!!!!!



It is so pretty out......



Ro had a blast playing in it's fluffiness - while Nat was getting ready for bed.
The girls BOTH went to bed early and easy.....




Up at 2300 they were, out the door in their PJ's and to their FIRST Midnight showing!!!

They both stayed WIDE awake for the movie. Natalie was on the edge of her seat during the majority of the story. Rowan crawled on my lap half way thru - keeping us both warm and cozy. At the end - they clapped excitedly when Aslan took back Narnia and all was well!!!!! Thru the movie, while Ro was on my lap, she would tell me not to worry - watch, something good will happen. My favorite was - "don't cry cause Aslan's dead mom - he isn't really dead... watch." My second favorite was "that witch doesn't look evil does she mom - BUT she is...."

I'm glad I read the book to her before we went!!!!

EDIT: They were back in their cozy beds by 0300 and up bright and early was Nat for school. I am waiting for her to come home and curl up with me to take a nap - before I have to go to work!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

can't believe the snow....no snow here in NC....

i grew up near chicago....and I must say i do not miss the COLD!!

we are taking the youth group to see Narnia this weekend....definitely looking forward to it.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home