08 November 2005

Who is this girl?????????


Who is this girl?????????, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Who is this little GROWN up girl?
She's my baby!!!!!!
My eight year old baby who looks like she is embarking on her teenage years.
She has style, she has grace, she has sensitivity and she is sold out for GOD.
I just pray she stays that way......

Speaking for girls sold out for God - our Missionary student friend from down south
is going through "times." If you get a chance to stop by her blog - she's a very talented, sold out for God, beautiful, woman. Say hi!

And another fellow blogger (friend) is getting very close to getting her baby from China!!!
Priase God for Leah and Jason!!!
Just reading her blog makes me so happy. I hardly have time to tell her - but I am just so happy for her every time I read her blog updates. The baby girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!

If you get a chance - stop by her blog and say hi as well!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

hey that's me!!! :)

thanks for all your encouragement and excitement! We are so thankful to the Lord for blessing us with Gracen. And, you can imagine how much fun I am having scrapbooking the pictures I have of her.....

can hardly wait to see her face!

So, you have still been super busy huh???

hOpe you are doing well

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home