14 November 2005

Look what came today

What is White, less than 2.27 KG (5 pounds) and is my new best friend?????


IMG_3459_edited-1, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

MY NEW G4 APPLE BOOK!!!!

Isn't it just adorable!!!!

I have come over to the dark side (or the lighter side depending where your PC choices sit).
I am now learning the APPLE system.

I kinda like it.

I can't wait to get the wireless up and running!!!

**********************
Sooooooo excuse me if I am still absent from the blogging for a while longer........


And I wonder what could be in this lil box that also came today????????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



What's in the box???????, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Can't be opened till Dec 25th!!!!
It's a Gift for the hubby!!!!

I am just so giggly about this gift.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home