14 November 2005

Beautiful Child of God

My daughter typed the most special message to me today........

I started crying.......

Every morning I recite this little saying to Natalie that is meant to inspire and solidify her stronger in God. Nat struggles with insecurity and gets stressed about going to school every morning. I see a difference in her after I say it and consistently said - she becomes more self-confident and full of life.

It goes like this......

You are the Head not the tail, Above not below. You were designed well before time began to fulfill God's purpose for you on earth. I PRAISE HIM because YOU are FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made my BEAUTIFUL CHILD of GOD.


So today on the computer I found this note typed out to me from Natalie......

dear bonnie, i love you. you are the best. you are the head not the thale. you are above not baloe.... and that is why you are specile to me. love Natalie


It actually made me shed a tear of happiness...... That's my baby girl....

2 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

so, so sweet!!! how precious--thanks for sharing!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

That is so awesome! I’m so happy for you!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home