31 August 2005

Look what came!!!!!


correspondence ART
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I am so geeked - what a reward. Procrastinating again - I have been able to organize my digital photos. I am currently uploading all my Aussie Pics to Flickr for a complete album. I dare say my butt has probably gotten wider and my eyes are crossed trying to orgainze all these photos.
I did finally - however get several photos uploaded to snapfish and send out the albums.
I took a break to get the mail - and look what was in it! I love this MAG. Absolutely love it. It only publishes once every three months?? but it's packed!!!
God is Good! Casting Crowns and Correspondence Mag in once day!!!
It's the simple things in life that amuse me you see!

Now - to go get ready for the SLEEP OVER tonight! How exciting - not two girls tonight - but FOUR girls running around! (Plus me!!! - we kicked the men out!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home