29 August 2005

The Tag!


DD tag
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
So - The girls were away this weekend with the hubby at a Church Retreat camp. They had a blast and I got to SLEEP inbetween shifts. Unfortunately I couldn't sleep very well - I was stressing about orienting to charge nurse.
Despite everyone elses thoughts on this matter I feel I am NOT charge qualified and this has majorly stressed me out.
So - I worked on a tag to send to Donna Downey's LSS for her Blog Encyclopedia (as Leah likes to refer to is as...)

I love DD's books - and her blog! Couldn't resist the request for tags for her blog book!

DD tag inside
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I spent the waking hours this weekend working on it... It's just a collage of what inspires me. I love doing collages and fill my journals with them but rarely get to do them in a scrapbooking project. Amazing what a cathartsis this activity was.
Off in the mail it goes.....


EDITED! Agggggh my annoyminity (sp) has been exposed! there lies my name on the tag!!! Joy - are you looking? (BIG Griiiiiiiiiiiiiiin)

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

I LOVE IT GIRL!!!! I worked on mine today, too!!! i will try to post some pics soon....

i don't know why I am even doing it really---cuz it will be "one" in a million i know.......:)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home