23 August 2005

Neverland........ (kinda SPT)


Neverland........
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I had the most wonderful day with Rowan (my youngest). We went to see (not this movie but)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
It was GREAT. We left the theatre and immediately walked to Barnes and Noble to pick up this movie. (The two main characters were the same in both movies. It took Ro a few minutes to pick up on that...)
I've said it before - saying it again - this is my ALL time FAVORITE movie on SO many levels. This movie is a reflection of so many nuances in my life I can't even begin to explain....

Watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reminded me of how much Neverland touched me. So - tonight - the girls (the three of us) curled up and excaped to Neverland.... again.... What a wonderful end to such a nice day!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home