26 August 2005

A Day at American Girl Place


Me and Mini - Me
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Today Nat and I fulfilled her Month Long Birthday celebration by FINALLY getting our day together at the
American Girl Place!
What a blast. That place is unbelievable. I live vicariously through her in this store. She is allowed a new outfit on birthdays/Christmas and other special occasions. We walked out with FOUR - because I couldn't resist.
Nat - the child - said - "Mom I'm only allowed ONE outfit - you have four!"



A Day at American Girl Place
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
After the "shopping spree" we went to the
Cheesecake Factory
for a Mommy/Daughter Lunch! We split a burger and fries. I would like to say we split a cheesecake but Nat put a hurting on it all by herself. I asked the waitress to bring us a box for the cheesecake just knowing that WE would not be able to finish it. By the time she came back - Nat had devoured the tower of chocolate cheesecake smotherd in whipped cream!



like mama like daughter
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
THEN - as if the totally girlly day wasn't complete.... How unbelievably AWESOME what we found at the American Girl Place! Keri Smith wrote a book for American Girl titled
Tear Up This Book!

We raced home and pulled out my book by Keri Smith -
Living Out Loud!

Nat can't wait to start "tearing up" her book. The book is Fabulous!!!!

Ignore the hair - we walked downtown and were blown around by the Windy City's Wind. Actually - I think we are going to get one heck of a storm (I hope). It's getting dark, windier and omnious out! I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS!!!
All and all - a girly day completed!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home