26 August 2005

A Quicky


Thank you Card
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
So - my girls and DH are out the door to a church retreat this weekend while I get ready for work. I whipped this card up quickly for a friend at work who is quiting and going back to school. This is his last weekend....
Not bad for a last minute inspiration.
Better yet - the card was compiled mostly of KI scraps!!!

Schew - I've had a busy day.... American Girl doll shopping spree, Cheesecake Factory.... and a quick card. Now on to work..... I don't think I have the energy....

2 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

LOVE the asian stamps!

and I LOVE the cheesecake factory. we used to go there all the time in dallas.....too bad there isn't one here.....

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So - since I wasn't there did he like it?

ty-

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home