23 August 2005

Help - I'm burried in Scrapbooking and can't get out....


Buried
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Help.... I am up at 0300 in the AM and find that I have been burried by scrapbooking!!!! Listening to Green Day, Drinking Water and GREEN Tea (Despite the Coke Can on the table.... that was earlier....)working on the scrap book for my work. I have to take it into a meeting tomorrow to show progress. NOT to mention I have like two weeks or so to finish it.
I am afraid I slept a little toooooo long today and got a late start on things. So here I sit - Nite Nurse that I am - up working late..... At least it's quiet.....

2 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

GREEN TEA, huh???? have you started drinking it now?? I still am, but I do drink a cup of coffee now and then.....and as for those 10 pounds you are supposed to lose....i don't know....:)


the banner thing: let's see...how to explain:
1. manipulate your photo in Adobe's Photoshop program--or some similiar program

2. save your edited image to a file where you can get to it

3. For me, I use Picasa to post images on Blogger...so I opened "MY PICTURES" and imported the new image into Picasa.

4. Then, I posted the new image onto my blog--like a regular post--using PICASA.

5. Then, I went into the Dashboard to EDIT the post. I used the mouse to "stretch" the photo to a size that I thought would work.

6. Then click on "EDIT HTML", highlight, and right click to COPY.

7. From there, you have to click on "TEMPLATE" from your top menu and then scroll down to where the HEADER HTML is at....not the first set, but the second---and then you PASTE.

8. To see what you did, click preview.....if it messed up, click CLEAR EDITS and then try again....


i am sure there is an easier way...but that is my scatter-brained version.....i hope it at least made sense.....:::?????

5:43 AM  
Blogger mle said...

Hey so here i did this blogger thing.. so now you can post me messages and i can update you and others if they care... Hope you had a great day... chat with you soon.. and the scrapbooking book was the one i was talking about when i sent you the last message.... i need a hobby.. so perhaps that should be it...what do you think

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home