18 August 2005

Order gone wrong........


Decorative Journals
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Today is someone's lucky day. I placed and online order (pre-order) several weeks ago for this book. Last week I was charged THREE times for this book and recieved TWO in the mail. After repeated attempts at returning this book - I am at a loss of solns.
So - to not take on a spirit of anger, frustration or feeling cheated - I decided to give this book to someone who would like it.
It's Donna Downey's newest book - Decorative Journals. Brand NEW - still in the envelope (unopened) that it was sent in. (This is a picture of the first book I recieved.)
If you would like this book - please email me your snail mail address and in the mail it will go.......

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

OH MAN!!! IT LOOKS LIKE I AM TOOOO LATE.....
I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR THIS BOOK!!! YOU SURE ARE SWEET.....AND I AM SURE YOU MADE SOMEONE'S DAY!!! (JUST WISH IT WAS MINE!) :)

leah

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home