19 August 2005

Not Bono - but he's close.......

Okay - I just got home from work - not tired... pmsing.... (Argggggggggggggggggh) and just plain ICKY!!!! I changed Video uplinks - and hopefully I can get up to 10 songs rotating. But for now - there is one - Healing Rain by M. W. Smith. YES Em - SMITTY! I don't know if you knew it or not - but Smitty was in Aussie with use (ok not WITH us - but at one point I was like FEET from him.... and less than TEN) the whole time. He did a wonderful worship service (UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME) the night of the London Bombings. So - I uploaded this link....... I really needed this song this AM.... He's not Bono - but he's close........

EDITED: Smitty - is very GOOD friends with Bono.... get it - CLOSE.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..here is my anonymous comment.... what is this book that you go several times???? send it to me.... NAT LOOKS SO CUTE WITH HER HAIR CUT... AND GETTING SOO BIG..Rowan too:)

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SMITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock!

6:58 AM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

desperately checking to see if you've already mailed out donna downey's book to someone......???????????

leah

5:52 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

I WOULD LOVE THE BOOK!!! i emailed you my address....hope you get it ok....

loving this!
Leah

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home