30 August 2005

Starbucks tea?


Starbucks tea?
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Ugh - this morning came toooooo early. I was sitting here working on Work (of all things) and I was craving coffee in a bad way. A very bad way. I fought the urge.
(I have been coffee free for almost FOUR weeks now - with the exception of a small coffee this Sunday AM at the end of work. It was a really bad night - and thanks to the generosity of an attending buying the coffee, a clerk agreeing to going an getting it - it was probably the BEST coffee ever.)
So - with that said - look closely at the picture and observe the Zen Green Tag hanging from the top of the Starbucks cup.... yup - I am a Green Tea addict now... So much better for you.....

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

Four Weeks without Coffee???? WOW!! I think I am on Four as well, HoWEVER, I think I have had about 4 cups of Coffee througout....perhaps I cup a week--and then Green tea...

does that still count???

i mean I used to drink at least 2 cups of Coffee a day???!!!!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home