29 August 2005

Camp


Camp days
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
So - like I mentioned - the girls went to camp this weekend for a church retreat. They had a blast. Came back burnt which made mommy VERY unhappy.
(They bath in sunscreen daily ESPECIAlLY Rowan - but didn't re-bath while being out all day cause mommy wasn't there.... grrrrrr)


The fish
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
As you can tell - they caught their FIRST fish!!!! This is AS close as my baby girl Nat would get to the fish.
(That's my girl!!!!)
I think daddy actually had to remove it from the hook for her.....


MY FISH
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Then there is my funny girl Rowan - with her catch of the day! I crack up at the differences in the two. Ro had no problems getting up close and personal with this fish. It was HER fish that she caught and she was going to hold it up proudly!!!!!

I think I may just scrapbook these pictures tonight - cause I am a little creatively burnt out on my current projects.....

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

love the pic of your girls and the fish.....it's great--the distance they put b/w them and their "catch!" :) great photos!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home