30 August 2005

SPT - last minute crunch


Self Portrait Tuesday
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I couldn't sleep AGAIN last night so I decided to stay up and get some personal scrapbooking done. I got four layouts done - but had to let the "Diamond Glaze" (thank you Joy for giving me the idea!!!!) dry in order to journal. This AM - before work I was crunching in the journaling AND self-portrait Tuesday. I just noticed that my scrubs match my layouts... how neat.


Gone Fishin
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Here at the layouts I got done! They are all made using the "August Scraptivity Kit." I added a few embellishments of my own as well as used a few of my own stamps fom Stampin Up. This one is straight outta Scraptivity.


Fish Tale
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Again straight outta Scraptivity for August. This month had some cool colors and embellishments. Gingham ribbon, lime green tiles, prism papers, Making Memories clear tiles (which I used to enlarge the small fish on the lines in the first layout).


Dress Up
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Again Scraptivity - I was on a roll. I added KI buckle, Stampin Up Collage Alphabit and Heartfelt Thanks stamp, Junkit round tile words.


American Girl II
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Our American Girl doll day! These series of pictures were fun to scrap last night.
Again Scraptivity and added a KI buckle, and Junkit tile words. Of course, Thank you Joy for this idea - I have gone thru one bottle already, Diamond Glaze over stamped words, flowers and dresses.
Isn't the dress adorable. It's on the Dress Up layout as well. It was in my August Scraptivity kit - a Birthday Gift from Scraptivity. I love it!

This is how BEHIND I am on my kits. I just openned my kit like a week ago. Last nite I kept looking at this packet of two dress stamps. Then - at the end of my NIGHT of scrap booking - I read the insert. It was a Birthday gift from Scraptivity. Apparently August mark's thier first B-day! Yoohoo! I love this stamp!

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

WOW GIRL!!! You have been BUSY!! Look at all your cool layouts!

so how did you use the Diamond glaze??? i have always been curious as to that product..how does it work?? what does it do???

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home