23 June 2005

Summer Reading List


Summer Readign List
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Summer is here - (A few days ago to be exact) and I have a reading list (for the first time ever I am organized regarding my reading for the summer.)
Why is it we have a reading list for the summer? Why is winter devoid of reading lists? It seems the time inside, away from the cold would produce better reading habits - curled up by the fire? snuggling on the couch with your hubby or children? enjoying a hot cup of tea/cocoa/mulled cider? All I know - is I have the reading bug....
Be sure to click on the picture to access my entire reading list.


What books are on some of your lists.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think half of my choir read "Blue Like Jazz" while we were on tour. I've read one chapter and it's really good! Enjoy!

Cat

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home