20 June 2005

Grammies Birthday Card

My mom's birthday is this week. The 23 June... schew.... I got this done just in time. (I needed five more minutes too!)

The girls and I decided to make a mini album birthday card of them taking on Chicago. We wanted to give Grammie a taste of Chicago life..... She lives in Florida and will probably never get up here to visit. The girls had fun picking out photos and helping with descriptions for Grammie. The album ended up being stuffed more than I would have liked. It was hard to imagine - after all this work - making a vol II and having the same theme carry over. Just didn't work for me.
Thanks to Joy who educated me on how to efficently upload photos and have them available for viewing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excelente - yo lo adoro!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home