23 June 2005

Journals

MY NEW JOURNAL!!!!! I made it the other night. I love it. I made it so I can paste pictures, items, trinkets... etc, while I am in Au. I also have a set of colored pencils to help embellish it when I am there. (a few lil ink pads too - Color blok - small and pigmented....) I just love journals. NOW I love making them...... (secret - MOD PODGE.... )


I am taking this journaling onilne course (u can start anytime) at writtendown.com Check it out. I am having a blast with it. I am really starting to express myself more and it is carrying over into my Scrap Booking. I had a hard time decorating the front of this journal. I summarized my first week journal entries (from Written Down) as the cover - since the theme was "fresh beginnings."
I made a journal for Norm to take on the trip. Click on the Picture to go to a link with the journals we have floating around. I also made a journal for myself to take on the trip.
Speaking of which - GUESS what came in the mail yesterday..... I am so excited. Just what I need another book! Creative Albums by Donna Downey. And - my Simple Scrapbooks Mag is here too - the first issue for me. The post man has been good to me!!! My other two books are on the way I hear!!! Something more to inspire me to get going on my ever growing stack of pictures.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home