21 June 2005

Just finished...

I just finished this book - it's awesome!




I was excited when I saw that the wife of the Author for "Wild At Heart" was publishing a Female version. My huband, who speaks highly of few books, embraced "Wild at Heart" instantly. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is a woman, raising daughters, has sisters, girlfriends..... It doesn't preach Proverbs 31 (which, as a side note, I love) It does not give you standards you can never live up to as so many Christian Women's books do. It does not preach dogma or doctrine. Instead, it helps you to explore yourself, who you are in Christ and how you can grow closer in your walk with Christ. It also helps you, as a woman, better your relationships with others through embracing God's Grace, Mercy and Unconditional Love. There are several modern day examples through feminine characters in film and novels. It quotes many songs that, I myself, have much emotional attachment to.
I can not (NOT) write a worthy review. You just have to read it yourself.... So go now, get a copy... are you going? get one for you mom, sister, daughter, girlfriend. Read it together. I couldn't put it down....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok..... you've convinced me. It has been sitting on my desk. I will pick it up. : )

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home