26 June 2005

Hitting the wall.... no more five minutes

I have hit the wall.... I Sooooooooooooooooooooooo need a vaction. I am working every day (and in some instances teaching and working) til I leave at the end of the week for "HOLIDAY" as they say in the UK! (I am so excited....) I can't wait to hit Austalia, the Hillsong Conference and time alone. No phones, no interuptions... just time.....

I have my travel journal all packed up with some colored pencils, a glue stick for incidentals to paste in and several journaling pens. (that and a change of underwear is all I need right?) (see terrible nightmare)
Perhaps while I am on this holiday I will be inspired to NOT over book my life the way I do.... This would be a first. I think I am noticing it because I am feeling pressured, stress and overwhelmed right now. Work, family quality time w the girls and packing (which believe it or not has taken a back seat to everything else - how long does it take to put together a suitcase?), life, sleep (oh wait I don't need that right?)......

aggggggggggggggggggggggh anyone with suggestion for a five minute rejuvination???? I need it!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home