24 October 2007

Picture Day


DSC_0108.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn
Today was picture day at school which means that my house turned into a beauty parlor/hair salon/day spa/dressing room. Ro's hair is great if just left to it's own curl craze - however today - she wanted it picture perfect. It took fifteen minutes of scrunching, TiGi Curls Rock and gliter spray.




DSC_0106.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn




DSC_0107.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn
She wouldn't stop fidgeting. Meanwhile - Natalie was on her own - and happy to be so cause she didn't want her hair "poofed." That wasn't her style!



DSC_0109.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn




DSC_0113.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn
Yes - that is me - not looking glamourous. But - I was giong to go run after the HAIR SPRAYING was done.....



DSC_0115.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn
Meanwhile - Natalie is done! (And she is my high maintenence one) she was going with the simple sleek look (she told me). She was busy practicing her smile in the mirror. (whatever - Norm was going through the medicine cabinet looking for a valium - which we have none???? I have nothing stronger than tylenol/motrin in my house.



DSC_0112.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn
And we continued to poof......



DSC_0109.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn
And sprayed...................




DSC_0107.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn
and poofed.......................

and scrunched...........




DSC_0116.JPG
Originally uploaded by Freakrn
For the final product - Belinda and Heather would be proud!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Bonnie -- you did such a great job with Rowan's hair!!! Will you do mine next time I am going somewhere fancy? :)

Natalie -- I LOVE your new cut! You look very sophisticated.

Rowan -- Love the curls! Curls rock!

8:50 AM  
Blogger cr8n00 said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!!

I wish I had the curls like Rowan.
But I have hair like Natalie....I have to get my hair cut like Natalie's Sooooo love the hair.

Can not wait to see the school pictures.

Love ya!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home