20 August 2007

Proof

I don't know why I feel the compulsion to PROVE that I am scrap booking or being creative but here it goes......



This is my table that was set up a lil over two weeks ago. It doesn't look like that now..... Now it looks like a flat version of my scrap room. Paper, stamps, pictures and tools all over it!

What have I been creating?

Well - since my girls have been gone I have been making them cards each day and sending them in the mail to them........

(I am such a sentimental blech.....)

Here is my latest - oopse I need to get back into practice - card.



This is one of Nat's favorite stamp sets that I have so I wanted to send her a card using it. IF you can't figure it out - the two girls on the left are symbolic of my girls and the one girl on the top right is me.

Friday my DH and I are heading to the Scrap book Expo in St. Charles. I have tickets to the crop at nite for both of us. I am excited - because I actually have a few mini albums to work on!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home