21 August 2007

WRECK THIS JOURNAL

My hubby and I went to Starbucks the other nite and gathered some books and sat in the cafe'.

Why?

That's what you do when your kids are in MI with their grandparents and you have time to actually SIT together in the cafe', sip a non-fat latte and peruse books.

(You aren't constantly looking at the kids section praying your children aren't wrecking the pristine new books. )



Anyhoo.......
I picked up this book and fell in love with it.



I want this book.
I didn't buy it that night because I just didn't.

(perhaps my book shelves are runeth over with books?)

But - I do want it. It's on my want list and I can't wait to wreck it.


For the record - I LOVE Keri Smith. I have her other two books!!! If you haven't checked her out before PLEASE check her out now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home