10 September 2006

Okay - TODAY I will try to scrapbook a little.

I am making a mini memory album of my mom. I have to have my DH scan some old pictures so that I can print them out. I went to target to get lunch stuff for the girls that I couldn't get through PeaPod. I am all about the organic and Target has alot of organic food cheap.

But let me tell you - I think EVERYONE within a 50 mi radius of Target was actually in Target today. It was a bit frightful to say the least. Not to mention that a trip to Target always ALWAYS means a huge chunk out of my budget even when I am frugal. Plus - I went hungry - BIG mistake!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll pull out the ole knitting later as I sit down with the fam for evening time.

I was so excited last night when I came across this.... A co-worker and friend of mine is in Uganda working and has a blog! I am so excited that I can keep watch of her stories while there. Please keep her in your prayers!

Natalie and I started the countdown today
-
TEN days til
THIS!!!!

I hear that registration is still open.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Will be keeping ya in my prayers.

I know what you mean about shopping hungry, if I did that and had the cash too I might accidently come home with about 10 boxes of oreos

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home