14 August 2006

What have I been up to?

Oiy.....

What have I been up to. God has blessed me with such a fruitful life here in Chicago. I have met and developed freindships that have been fun and meaningful. Because of commuting constraints and distance issues - friendships were limited and thin in Michigan.

I have been busy.


I have posted on this blog my many travels within Chicago AND here!

To see my weekend in review go here!

I am off now to work on some school stuff and a work stuff.

Oh - yeah - I am in denial..... as I sit here watching Closer (LOVE that show - THANK YOU!) I am also packing the girls up to head off to Michigan for two weeks to visit Grammy and Grampy! They are excited - Natalie is a lil nervous about being away from me - (as I am too! HELLO!) and Rowan is in la la land..... (I would be happy to sit her thinking she was in denial as well.) However, as I sit here trying to concentrate I realize that the "auditory" stimuli will be much less and I am thinking - that could be a bit of heaven...... for a day maybe.....


Okay back to my STUFF!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home