21 September 2006

Faith is a confidence!!!!

Natalie and I are in St Louis for a much needed MOMMY DAUGHTER weekend and what a better place than HERE to spend it! Yup - we are at her first and my fourth Women's Conference!!!!! We are having a blast. We took the train down and what a plesant six hours it was. Seriously - we got up and went to the cafe car to walk around at one point, we both feel asleep snuggled next to each other and we read, knitted and talked - you know GIRL talk - the rest of the way.

After arriving we got our bearings, checked in, laid low and then took off for an awesome night of Praise and Worship and then a teaching by JOYCE on CONFIDENCE!!!!!

It was a teaching WE BOTH needed to hear and Natalie, I think, got alot out of!

I met up with a friend from the Inianapolis conference that we went to last year - Michelle. I also ran into a few other friends that was most suredly a godcidence - cause I really didn't want to be at the conference tonight. I am honest. As much as I was excited about going I was TRIED, achey and TIRED. I was thinking I wasn't going causee we were BOTH tired and what's the FIRST night. WELL EVERYTHING!!!!! DUH! So I persevered and took a step out of the boat and went and God did not disappoint - does he ever? To top it off with whip cream were my FRIENDS that I ran into and recieved (and gave) hugs too! My achiness and exhaustion had vanished!!

If you go HERE you can see a synopsis of the teachings and my notes and mediations - aka - what it meant to me.

Now interested in a "blog war" of sorts - go here! Seriously - My Pastor (an awesome teacher of the word and so sold out for Christ) was a guest blogger on another person's blog and has generated quite the academic discussion on Life! I seriously urge you to go there!

So - I am off to bed - early to rise in the AM to get to the conferencat by 0720!!!! Natalie is already in dream land..... aw to be young again!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Thank you for the link! I hope both of you enjoy the rest of the conference.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home