19 June 2006

Bad bike day.....

Okay - as many of you know... our family is now ALL biked up and crusing the streets of Chicago with must enthusiaism (sp). Yup - all three of us, Rowan, Nat, Mommy and Daddy.

We are a happy biking family.... then tonight at work.... the unthinkable happened.

We had three, THREE, Three - bike -v- bike OR bike -v- peds traumas.

After the third one I had to call home to make sure that all bikes were locked up and noone in the fam was biking.

Now I have fears of letting the girls ride their bikes with us..... egads.....

I tell you what.... ignorance is bliss sometimes.....

Bike on!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was thinking of buying a bike and hitting the trails, practiced on sons bike and lets say I am not in shape. Only made it about a half mile out, before turning around to go home and work on my burning legs....lol


Dana

10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boy do I know that feeling- after 3 wrecks on 23... Well not anymore- I'm so done with nursing!!! Hope all is well with you in Chicago.
http://matt-at-berkeley.blogspot.com/

-Your old friend Matt from U-M

6:04 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Ooh...that is scary. Let me tell you...if I didn't before...that once I fell on the railroad tracks on my bike...twice in one day...the same tracks. So be careful for those tracks. That's my only advice!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home