16 June 2006

You know they are growing up.....

You know they are growing up when they return home from their last day of school for the year and utter.....

Mom - my third grade teacher is Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!

(insert glazed over look in eyes)


after meeting her new teacher for next year.

I guess I won't have any problem getting her up in Sept. to go off to school for the first week.

Egads they grow up quick.

BTW - I was NOT suppose to tell anyone she even uttered those words.....

So - it's are secret right??????

1 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable!!!! (And it's still cute...when they hit like sixth grade...then it's just kinda weird. I had some girls who were in LOVE with my sixth grade teacher friend...he did pretty well with it, but it was kinda weird!!)

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home